Learn, grow and make a contribution
We are looking for energetic, team players who are willing to jump in with both boots and tackle a little bit of everything. From content creation to account management, you will get to experience every aspect of agency life. If you are reliable, willing to learn and grow, and ready to challenge yourself while having a whole lot of fun in the process then this internship is for you.
Send resume and story or video URL to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Current college junior or senior, or recent college graduate
- 10-week paid internship
- Location: Remote; May require travel, some nights and weekends
- Application due Monday, March 14, 2022
- Start Date: TBD; but must start by June 1, 2022
- Work with our creative team to write content and copy that align with the client’s voice and messaging.
- Conceptualize creative work that resonates with our client’s audience/customers.
- Assist with the execution and analysis of digital campaigns.
- Participate in internal and client meetings and brainstorming sessions.
- Communicate client needs to our internal team to launch and execute projects.
- Manage client’s needs and expectations through effective communication.
- Be ready to take on a wide array of tasks. We don’t believe in the “that’s not my job” mentality